Monday, August 1, 2011

Leaving and eating

As I've written earlier, a friend is moving to Hawaii. And while I am rather peeved about her leaving me behind, I guess I'll let Laura go. Katie (the sister that's not moving) used her journalistic talents today and live blogged a few minutes from the day. I didn't know she was live blogging but I walked in at the right time in order to get a mention on her blog. (And no my dress wasn't that sexy, but I appreciate the awesomeness of the compliment) If she had kept live blogging it would say that we sat outside on the patio in the summer (finally!) weather and talked just as girls do. And instead of getting all sentimental (we just don't do that) we instead talked about stuff I cannot name here. I think we could've talked all day, but unfortunately I had a (argh) vision therapy appointment.

So that's it for right now. I'm trying so hard to get to bed earlier and I just have loads more to write because my life is so, erm, um, fascinating. But I will end by saying that eating homemade peach ice cream and beating your brothers at Ticket to Ride is a pretty good way to end the day.

No comments: