Saturday, August 6, 2011

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and some animals




On Wednesday of this week, we went to a zoo concert for Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. I wasn't super familiar with the band, but my brothers love them and I do like swing music. I figured it would be a fun experience as I had never even been to a zoo concert before...and it was. The one thing that would have made it better was some earplugs. I hate loud music. It wasn't until the last 10 minutes that Mom and I found out that the information area had earplugs to hand out... Well, next time then...

We decided to go early and see some animals. What we didn't count on is that it was either a) siesta time or b) dinner for the animals so there wasn't much to be seen. 


At the lion area. There was none to be seen. It was pretty typical!

Proof that I was at the concert!


Another typical scene...!

Dad and I right before the concert. Dad looks pretty rad here with his cap backwards, but the sun was throwing shadows on his face, so I made  him turn it.  :-)

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Your shirt/dress (I can't tell for sure what it is.. lol) is gorgeous. And that second picture of you is beautiful. And in case I never said so, your new design is super awesome.

The end. :)