Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55










1. Lambs! We have baby lambs. So happy! Four so far. Three black and one white one with black socks and a black eye patch. So cute.
2. Crocuses
3. Amanda's birthday and lunch at Bob's Red Mill
4. Bangs. I got a much needed haircut and decided to take the plunge.
5. Not pictured: A neighbor over for a morning visit, the haircut, watching Downton Abbey*, Season Two, Episodes 2 &3 with Tyler, playing Dominion with Tyler


* Seriously, I'm not sure who could possibly not like this show. It's amazing. And I absoluetly adore Lady Grantham. Oh. My Word. If only I could be more like her.. then life would be perfect, right? I'm afraid I'm more like Lady Mary and the Dowager Countess in real life...argh. Well, I guess I've got a whole lifetime to work on it... or I could just marry an Earl.

No comments: