Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 49








1. Andrew taking a break from cleaning (and shooing silly Sophie off of the freshly vacuumed couch and my freshly cleaned valances... naughty kitty)
2. Making twice baked potatoes for church
3. Ironing previously mentioned valances (this was after I had painted the tops with starch...)
4. Not pictured: Yoga class, lots of cleaning by me and some of my favorite young men, cooking for tomorrow and dinner, looking at some of Scott's 600+ pictures from Japan, Downton Abbey

1 comment:

Leah V. said...

Oooh, looks like a good day, especially the Downton Abbey part! I'm watching the 1st season right now, and only have 2 episodes to go (which I now have to wait to get the discs for, since I used up our alloted "instant play" time...argh!) I'm really enjoying it!