1. My origami pig. Jacob wasn't feeling too well (plus distracted knowing that Scott was in surgery (!) ), so we focused on The Arts. ;)
2. We finally, finally, finally got Mom's flower window box put up! We originally gave her the wood for it 2 Christmases ago. Then we got it assembled into a
3. Andrew's amazing Scalloped Potatoes for dinner. He put all sorts of spices in them, like Cumin and Mexican Chili Powder, which complimented but didn't over power it. Yum.
4. Jacob and I on an evening run to the grocery store. The sky was an amazing blue contrasting with the green leaves.
5. What else? SURGERY! For Scott. He got approved yesterday had the surgery done today! YAY. I can't tell you how thankful we are that this whole ordeal is over. We were all jumping up and down when he found out he was finally approved by insurance. Well, I was jumping up and down. ;) The surgeon came out after the operation and said that his disc looked really bad. Like really bad. So, yes, it was a very good thing he got the surgery done.