Saturday, July 2, 2011

Buckeroo and other miscellany


At the buckeroo

I almost got this posted on Saturday...

So I'm still in the throes of buying a computer. I love the laptop I got from Dell except for the not-so -lovely pixel-y lines running up and down the screen. Makes it looked textured, which is nice for paper but not on your screen!

In other news, we went to the Buckeroo last night which is always fun. I love events where you get to peak into other "worlds" out there. Especially worlds that could've been fun to have grown up in.

Also this week we got asked to host a rock/hip hop music festival. We turned them down as it wasn't exactly family friendly music and they wanted to play music until 5am. We didn't want our neighbors to hate us! It made us think it would be fun to do some sort of festival someday. A couple of weeks ago I had read all about the Bonarroo concert in Kentucky and decided it would be fun to do something like that one day. It never occurred to me that it could be something we could do on our farm (smaller scale of course!) ;)






No comments: