Thursday, March 22, 2012
1. Thai for lunch
2. Getting sidetracked by cute shops
3. Loving the teal shoes
4. The Meadow
5. At The Meadow, you can taste salts from all over the world!
6. Next stop: Salt & Straw - Four samples - Lemon Basil Sorbet, Salted Caramel, Almond Brittle with Salted Ganache, Pear with Brie Cheese.
7. & 8. A very happy Samuel
9. The menu
10. Samuel diggin' the ice cream
11. What else? Today Rebekah, Hannah and I set aside the whole day to hang out with each other in Portland. We started off at Sean, then Thai food, a cute shop, The Meadow, Salt & Straw, the Sock Dreams Shop, Grand Central Bakery, and then to the Lyons for dinner and more wedding planning. It was a fun day!