1. Driving to the Woodburn Auction we passed a store selling what looked like sugar cane... cool.
2. At the Woodburn outlets with Andrew doing some last minute Christmas shopping.
3. My birthday present! My birthday is in February, but the gift that the boys were going to give me didn't work out. So yes, it took a while, but I'm very happy with the end result.We also opened up Tyler's (11th) and Mom's birthday presents (21st) as Mom is going in for surgery the next day and we hadn't gotten all of Tyler's presents when it was his birthday. So it was a mini party!
3. Our rather last minute attempt at taking a family photo for Christmas letters. With Mom going into surgery, this was it!
4. The result. I think it turned out pretty well. You can't even tell that Jacob is wearing sweat pants. :) From the left... Sara, Dad (Jeff), Daniel, Mom (Ann), Jacob, Scott, Andrew, Tyler
5. What else? Finally taking the older hens and some extra bantam chickens to the Woodburn Auction.