Sunday, April 1, 2012

Links I've been reading...


Fabergé Egg-Hunting for Charity Takes Over London's Streets - This sounds so fun!

Scouting an Abandoned Hotel in Southern California  - Loved the pictures of a hotel abandoned 70 years ago! Looked like something out of a movie set... luggage still sitting in the entryway...

Journey Chronicles: G. K. Chesterton & Jeff Meyers on Spring Cleaning - one of my favoritest people is blogging again...

opbmusic: Studio Sessions: Alialujah Choir - fun to listen to

The English Dept. - beautiful dresses made in Portland

La Bible / French Bible - Nouveau Testament / Colossiens 1 - listen and read along to the Bible in French!

Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide - Hemisphere Brain Functions - This and the next link probably deserve a post all on their own...
Right Hemisphere Brain Damage

Christians and The Hunger Games | Reviews - Interesting

Peter J. Leithart » Blog Archive » Exhortation - Wise words. I've been meditating on them all week. And thankful for my family who prods and pokes me.

www.crowninglorihats.com - a local hat store... Sometimes I wish hats were back in fashion... but then I know I would complain about them all the time....

2 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

Did you read the comments on the old hotel post? Have you been to Disney World? Happy April Fools!

Amanda Evans said...

And, aw! You linked to me!