Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 109








1. Hannah's pretty rununculas
2. And her awesome bunting (no it's not hanging sideways, my photo is sideways)
3. Bridesmaid dress detail
4. What else? Visiting with Hannah W., and weeding together :), finishing tailoring my bridesmaid dress, weeding with Hannah, buying a new watch (Silly, but I really needed one and finally did it... basically my perfect watch appeared once in an ad in the WSJ and since I can't afford that, I don't feel like buying anything less... which is stupid.), setting up more portable electric fencing for the sheep that are grazing in the orchard.

1 comment:

Leah V. said...

Oooh, that bridesmaid's dress looks pretty! Did you make the whole thing, or were you altering a store-bought one? Looking forward to seeing more wedding pictures!