Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Day 164 (Family Camp!)
2. Rachel's Color class
3. A quick run to Fred Meyer.
4. Bubu speaking on Dystopia & CS Lewis
5. Handcarved farm animals by the Roaches
6. Visiting with the Roaches
7. Family Camp Dance
8. What else? Nursery duty in the morning, singing for half an hour in Mr Erbs choir (was all my brain could take!), shooting hoops, watching the last part of the volleyball tournament in the rain, enjoying a last minute visit to the Roaches to borrow an air pump for Mom's new air mattress, missing most of the dance (oh well!).