Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

Random news:

****
For Christmas, my favorite gift was a fondue pot from my brothers. We've used it twice in one week, so I would say it was a success. Thanks guys!

***
For New Year's Eve, instead of attending a party (I was sick) we stayed home, had fondue, watched How to Steal a Million (Christmas gift) and Top Gear's Christmas Special. Lately it's been a tradition to stay up until midnight watch Top Gear. This one did not disappoint.

***
I've decided to start doing some book reviews on here. I'm not sure if I've ever written a book review, but it should be a good "shall-ange" as Inspector Clouseau would say. Plus, most book sites (okay, I haven't searched very hard) seem to review fictional books, but I tend to be a non-fiction sort of gal. I think it will be fun.

***

My knitting project is going fairly well. I'm knitting this sweater. I think I've almost doubled what in the picture. It's a knit down sweater. My friend Sally is knitting it at the same time and we were hoping to be done before New Years but I knew that was somewhat unrealistic. I think I'll just be happy to be done by next fall!

No comments: