Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 313



Well, I'm here for a few moments. Mostly, I haven't been here as my eyes were too tired for a few weeks and then the past few weeks have involved two dentist appointments, Vicodin and penicillin  With the upshot  that instead of getting my lower wisdom teeth pulled out next Monday, I'll be getting a root canal. Oh. Joy. 

Anyways, on to happier things. I'm thinking about try a new daily format, as we have somewhat routine days right now, or as routine as they'll ever get. And really the blog is my way of remembering what I was thankful for during the day. And it is the month of Thanksgiving anyways...

Thankfulness:

Buying some new home school books at Exodus for Jacob and Daniel.
~
Enjoying the fall color slowly disappearing.
~
New autumn-ish decorations on the fireplace mantel. (Pictured)
~
That I'm slowly feeling better from the antibiotics.
~
Breakfast for dinner.



1 comment:

Emily Grace said...

Breakfast for dinner is a great thing to be thankful for. I'm considering waking up early to make French Toast with Molly tomorrow. :-) Or maybe we'll make it tomorrow night if I can't get out of bed. Hope your teeth feel better.