Thursday, January 9, 2014

Shopping and spending


Jacob (his shoes pictured above, photo by the man himself), mums and I all bought new shoes today. It was a win win win shopping trip, so yay Jesus. The gal who took my feet measurements confessed to being a little perplexed about my true foot size as my feet are narrow and my arches are long and start at different lengths. And this is why I hate shoe shopping. I forgot to ask her how narrow my feet were now; they used to be a 4A which is pretty crazy and made my 9-9 1/2 sized feet look deceptively tiny. We used to call them "hot dog" feet. 

In other news, I finally bought a purse. The last one I bought 3-4 years ago while we were waiting to stand in line for a Pioneer Woman book signing. So yes, it was looking a little sad. I settled on a sensible brown one, but I may throw caution to the wind and go back and get the tourquoise one instead. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

No comments: